Create subscriptions with or without signed mandates
eCurring has a prebuilt mandate signing process. You can choose to create a subscription with or without a signed mandate of your customer. This allows you to either design your own mandate signing process or to use eCurring's.
If you create a subscription with a signed mandate, the subscription can immediately be set to
active and all transactions will be scheduled.
If you would like to use eCurring's mandate process, you’ll need to create a subscription without an accepted mandate. Here's how it works:
You create a subscription (without
The subscription is created with a status of
The customer can sign their mandate based on the settings of the subscription plan.
- Online payment: After the subscription has been created you will receive the link to the mandate confirmation page, you can redirect them here immediately. The customer will be requested to complete a € 0.01 payment to verify their bank details. If you don’t redirect your customers, they will also receive an email which redirects them to the payment page. On the payment page your customer can choose to pay by credit card, IDEAL, Sofort, Bancontact, Belfius and kbc/cbc
- Email mandate: After creating the subscription, the customer will receive an email. By clicking on the link in the email they’ll navigate to a mandate confirmation page, where they are asked to verify the subscription by clicking the ‘accept’ button.
- Text mandate: After creating the subscription, the customer will receive a text message. By clicking on the link in the text message they’ll navigate to a mandate confirmation page, where they are asked to verify the subscription by clicking the ‘accept’ button.
- eCurring sends up to 2 reminders by email if they don't finish the mandate signing process of step 3 (after 1 and 3 days).
- The customer signs the mandate
The status of the subscription changes into
- eCurring schedules all transactions based on the cycles of the subscription plan (within 10 minutes)